Duty of Care
Duty of Care
Health and Safety Protocols
CREi is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all CREi Summit participants and staff. CREi will adopt preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus at CREi Summit in accordance with guidance provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe hotel. In addition, CREi will comply with all applicable requirements imposed by federal, state, and local health authorities. However, the safety and responsibility for a safe and healthy event environment is shared among CREi, our event venues, and event attendees.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will ultimately expect attendees to follow all applicable local/municipal guidelines in effect at the time of our event. These will be published in detail as they become clearer.
In the meantime, CREi has implemented the following proactive safety protocols for our conference, based upon current conditions. Please note the information below is subject to change:
- We will not hold a formal registration. Upon check-in at the hotel, you will receive a bag which will include your nametag.
- We will be seating people more socially distanced during our sessions.
- Ballrooms and other meeting rooms will be sanitized numerous times each day.
- Hand sanitization stations will be available throughout the meeting space.
- Currently, masks are not required in Truckee, CA or at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. However, CREi recommends masks for all attendees throughout the meeting space and at any official conference events (when not actively consuming food or beverages), regardless of vaccination status. This may change in the weeks ahead if a local mask mandate is introduced. Should the municipality or any venue modify its requirements, CREi attendees will be required to meet the established baseline protocols at the time of the event.
- We will be providing all attendees with a mask upon check-in.
- If you have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the event, we ask that you refrain from attending the event. In such instances, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee.
- In the event you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, we encourage you to notify CREi immediately.
As always, CREi will work diligently to deliver a safe and enjoyable experience that exemplifies the excellence our group is known for. However, CREi cannot guarantee that members or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
Please note that by attending CREi Summit, you agree to adhere to the precautions and policies implemented for CREi Summit and acknowledge and understand that you are knowingly and freely assuming all risks related to illness and infectious disease, such as COVID-19, by attending this event. Further, you understand that refusal to adhere to the policies and abide by the precautions may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of the registration, without receiving a refund.
With regards to the fires currently spreading across the Reno/Nevada area, we want to assure you we are keeping a close eye on their progress and path of travel. We are working closing with the Ritz-Carlton hotel to ensure the safety of our conference attendees. This is an ever-changing situation, and if you have any questions with regards to the fires or our COVID-19 protocols, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our event organizers.